If you are a PAYE tax payer and the sum of your donations is €250 or more in a given year, by simply signing and returning The Taxback Good Form to us, ActionAid can claim a substantial refund on your annual donation from The Revenue.
Ten good reasons why you should sign The Taxback Good Form now for ActionAid
- It’s free.
- We're sure you have a pen.
- It should take less than three minutes.
- You don’t even need to buy a stamp - unless you want to! Just write freepost above our address on the the envelope.
- We can reclaim up to 69% of your donation, depending on your tax bracket. It will not affect your tax situation in any way.
- With the taxback funds ActionAid can continue to ensure that over 7,000 children receive an education in countries in South East Asia and Africa.
- And we do lots more thanks to your support. In Quan Ba, Vietnam over 2,000 children received dental care for the first time last year.
- We work with communities to improve their lives and help them fight for their rights. For example, last year in Nepal over 500 families were provided with a safe supply of drinking water.
- In Cambodia some 1,671 women received training on pre and post-natal care.
- In Amuru, uganda over 400 women farmers received seeds, tools and training to grow food and generate an income.
This is just a tiny snapshot of how your support is helping others to improve their lives and realise their rights. Keep reading if you want to know more!
With regard to the Taxback Good Form please note!
- Everything is confidential - none of your details will ever be used for anything other than this simple tax claim.
- We deal with the revenue directly, there's nothing else for you to do once you have returned the form.
- If you do not pay tax but your spouse does - as a married couple both can fill out the form. Simply make sure that the PPS number, name and signature are those of the tax paying spouse.
- If you are a pensioner - if you receive a state pension, then you do not pay income tax but if you have any other income you probably pay some tax therefore ActionAid can claim on this amount.
- If you are self-assessed or do not pay tax - let us know by ticking the appropriate box. We can remove you from future tax mailings.
- Please also note if you make donations of €250 or more to other charities don't forget to fill out their Taxback Good Forms too. There is no limit to the number of charities that can claim tax relief on your donations.