ActionAid Ireland seeks to recruit a Supporter Care Executive to join the Fundraising team
ActionAid is a development organisation, established in Ireland in 1983, to support poor and vulnerable people in their fight for a better life. We are part of ActionAid International, one of the world's most respected development organisations, which works with over 19 million people in 45+ countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Together with more than 2,000 civil society partners worldwide, we work with and support the poorest and most vulnerable people to fight for and gain their rights to food, shelter, work, basic healthcare and a voice in the decisions that affect their lives. Among them are widows, orphans, the homeless and disabled, tribal peoples and religious minorities.
ActionAid works to fight poverty and provide lasting solutions to the root causes of poverty reaches over 20 million people in Africa, Asia and the Americas. We champion poor people’s rights through international campaigns on tax justice, land rights and women's safety in cities.
Supporter Care Executive Role
- The Supporter Care Executive is responsible for the implementation and delivery of supporter care & retention activities as part of the Fundraising team in ActionAid Ireland.
- Providing excellent support services to all donors, with the aim of increasing donor retention through improved donor care.
- Primary responsibility for the supporter care and CRM functions within the Fundraising Department.
- Degree level desired or commensurate experience of working in a supporter/customer care environment.
- Strong administration skills and experience of finance and record keeping
- Experience working with CRM systems / databases
- Comfortable working in customer support/phone support role
- Proficient at intermediate level in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to relate to people at all levels
- Proven ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail with the ability to meet strict deadlines and work on own initiative
- Passion and commitment to the aims and values of the organisation
Recruitment and Appointment:
- Further information is available from Michelle.Sweeney@ActionAid.org
- Interested parties seeking additional information to develop a proposal may submit specific questions to the above email address.
- Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and cover letter to Nahid Dabiri, by email to: Nahid.Dabiri@ActionAid.org by c.o.b. Monday 31st October 2016
ActionAid Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Volunteer with ActionAid
ActionAid Ireland does not send volunteers overseas because we prefer to hire and train local talent in the countries we support. However, we often have opportunities for volunteers in Ireland. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 353 (0) 1 878 7911 to find out more.